Wednesday 8 October 2008

Disbelief and My Sweep has gone before me


My Baby Sweep waits the other side of the gate between this world and the next. I will see you again My little Prince.


Yes I have completed the year of Rundblicks German, and sent off my written text and readied myself as best I can (explanations further on) for the Oral exam

I am not 100% confident in speaking German, at least I can create some sentences but I lack the whither all to go for it.

Thus no shock I am nervous but determined to give it my very best shot. Some horror then to find I can barely here my tutor because of a 'Hiss' in the background, but on I soldier grasping various bits and pieces to then form the correct sentences as a reply, such basics as name, address, hobbies I manage with a little difficulty through the 'Hiss'

Next though comes part two of the exam and I am now struggling to hear my tutor even begin it, so bad it gets I hear almost nothing and finally have to ask in German my tutor to be louder, three times I ask this, when all else failed I am shouting at the screen in English I cannot hear a word.

from then on in my concentration is shattered and my mind depletes of German very rapidly, needless to say part two of the exam is a distinct failure.

I have now written to the O.U. via their forms for such events to state my case, initially I was in shock now I just feel cheated.

Onwards to my event, My Sweepy passed away and it feels as though my heart was torn to pieces. The most awful experience in the world and already I miss him so very much.

to my Sweep I hope god cherishes you as much as we did.


Onwards, sadder, and maybe once my head is straight back upwards............maybe

No comments: