Monday 3 March 2008

All Submitted last PD number 4 to go


Britannia, Bring her back with the rest stolen and destroyed by the left wing and foreign imports and restore unto Us the Britain we knew and loved so much.

Well I currently have major works occurring at home with the stunning wonder to behold of Bulgarian workers who cannot speak English making all the native English speaking workers very frustrated

but hey ho this is the legacy of the Left wing with imported folks who I dare say can do the jobs, shame they cannot understand what jobs we all need doing

Other less depressing Left wing based news is I am almost up to date with all submissions to all courses having just completed the German GCSE homework I am left with an optional choice to complete and finalise the Personal Development Course by completion of unit 4

This is an option I may take as the Maths and various German courses are incredibly time consuming in reality and I must really devote to them alone

currently await feedback and results for my Maths and German I shall naturally post them up as they come in.

I shall end with a Tommy Cooper Joke as it always makes me smile and today I need it

"I bought my wife a wooden leg for Christmas! It's not her main present, just a stocking filler."

Onwards and Upwards, change only happens when one man decides to make it happen.....I will be that one man, or die trying.

No comments: