Saturday 8 March 2008

Personal Development completed fingers crossed


We shall never surrender, poignant as Nu Labour denied us all democracy by way of a vote over Europe, but we are of sterner stuff than the weak lefties imagine and we shall have our day and our say over this issue, solely because like this great man portrayed, we surely will NEVER SURRENDER to such a notion of denied democracy

Likewise in my person life I shall too never surrender!


Yes Personal Development unit 4 finished today, ready for submission at the beginning of April!

Now anybody reading this may think I am a diligent student getting ahead because I am a swot or something similar, truth be told though I am under pressure re the Maths and two other German courses and now need the Personal Development completed to devote all my efforts to the rest.

I have but 11 days to submit my next TMA 01 ii and it is hard and a half, not that it is not going to be completed, as it is, it is just I have never achieved Maths to this level before, nor in fact tackled such a high level of Maths, at school or college.

Thus I am under pressure a bit, especially considering the work load and prep work for the German G.C.S.E. which has exams only three months away, and the Rundblicks of which I am up to date but in danger of slipping back as I devote the hours to completion of the Maths.

I think I may have taken on too much this year, but I will not surrender I shall proceed doing as always the best I can within reason.

Thus is my status to date. updates as an when.

Onwards, tired but still upwards God willing.

No comments: