Thursday 24 April 2008

Under pressure and the worst of news


God Bless my Angels all, but especially Sweep today!!!!


Well let me start with what is important, and that is my Sweep dog being diagnosed with a heart problem that ultimately will shorten his life to about 1-2 years from now.

I am gutted to all ends I would sacrifice all to gain him the time he has just lost and yet I know nothing can change what is to come, tears and there were many are part of the grief and yet I still see him as a happy 'healthy' puppy despite all.

Now all I can do is continue to give him the love I have and hope when he gets to dog heaven he can remember being that loved, God bless him........because he above me deserves that blessing.


Onwards to the OTHER pressure, my workload for Uni and college has taken a massive hit with the denial of time and a place of sanctuary to study from in the form of Council workers (rather Subcontractors) charged with carrying out decent work to a decent level under the good homes scheme.

Needless to say they should be prosecuted under trades description for the shoddy half arsed jobs they have butchered into my home!! Three weeks now is SIX weeks and they still have not completed having to actually return to fix the abortions they have created initially.

If this is the standard of imported workmen and the cheapest native workmen then we need a serious rethink as I am certain trained chimps could have achieved better with less shit involved!!!!!!

Anyway ultimate ending is these labotomised fools have by virtue of denial of access to my books and my study area made me behind in study and submission of work! (thanks you cretins) As such I am yet again playing catch up.

However some light is today I managed to submit T.M.A.04 Rundblicks thankfully, this just leaves the Maths and GCSE work to catch up on.

Fingers crossed for those then, onwards and as always upwards..................

No comments: