Wednesday 4 June 2008

79% German and a baby bird


New Life at this w0nderful time of year, yes say hello to one of the babies in my garden currently, we shall know him as Ernie, there is naturally another baby of this species and he'll be known as Eric, so it shall be!


Yes last result is in and it was 79% for my Rundblicks German course, and I have to state considering all the pressure and disruption at the time I am genuinely over the moon at this result I anticipated around the 40% mark given the (in my opinion) standard of work I submitted.

All then feels good, I am also just one exam away from completion of the German G.C.S.E. in which I also hope to have attained a reasonable mark.

Roll on August / September for that result.

As usual onwards and upwards though I must confess at a slightly (and again in my honest opinion) slower pace.

No comments: