Wednesday 25 June 2008

TMA 05 rundblinks submitted thankfully


Fat guy on a pony, or rather yes me and that poor pony carry my size, lovely jaunt across the new forest though.


Cerne Giant as viewed by my eye's and naturally the Camera!!



One of the wee beasties from Brownsea Island, stunning place and great to see Squirrel Nutkins


Well caught up and finally submitted the latest TMA, so pretty much a very happy bunny

Other news is I am hoping to do a Sign Language Course in September provided I can afford it

And that is it, as soon as results come in I shall place them up to keep the record going

Other non educational news is I had a great weeks holiday down in beautiful Dorset, Hampshire and naturally on the Isle of Wight, seven days of sun, punctuated by pony trekking, great scenery and sandy beaches to chill out on

Life could not have been sweeter, now onwards and back upwards

No comments: