Sunday 12 April 2009

Easter and update


Happy Easter

So what has been happening since my last scrawling upon this blog? Well things thankfully change in the average humans life quite rapidly so my answer in short is alot has changed.

The longer more interesting version though involves some important changes in my education coupled with a plus. To start with I honestly hold my hands up and shout to the world I am out my comfort zone and depth with the level of Maths I was signed up for. I believe I can attain one of the courses, however I have through reasoned argument decided on scrapping the higher level and swapping the entire degree structure for one of an 'open' degree, as opposed to a Maths degree.

I also cite news that from my display via the PTLLS course I undertook I may have some work of sorts. Which is very good for me in many ways.

Other things of note; I proceed with my council services with a mind to import all knowledge gained towards a future political development, quite possibly I can attach myself to a political group soon and from there who knows where my future lie.


Anyway there it is the update of what I feel should be known, maybe not exciting, but alongside many other things I assure any reader that change of a massive proportion is occurring and a former Angry White Man is slowly but surely ready to start restoring his nation back unto those who truly own it.

Time will show if I am a success.

Onwards to Easter, oh British people of the true holy land where did your faith go, why did you allow cynical atheists and secularists to take what was good and great and destroy it before our eyes?

Even now the void is open and look what crap steps up to take Christianity place! Imported death cults from the desert who threaten, murder and oppress. All things we stand against and yet by our own liberal apologist sell outs we are now powerless to stop.

But Christ himself resurrected and I am certain while one true Englishman genuinely believes and cries to heaven this nation of god will again rise to the holy destiny it once promised. Christians everywhere should come together now while the threat is most dangerous and take down the evil that persists in our world. It is our duty under God, for Queen and country.

Amen.

Onwards and naturally upwards indeed, watch this space.............


PS 25 years since my father passed on, not a day has passed where I do not still feel the loss in some way, add in my nan's anniversary for the same date and weaker men than me would collapse inwards and never come back from that horrid abyss.

But 25 years on I am a stronger man, I have ridden across the very hardest of deserts and come through challenged but not ever fully beaten. What does not break you indeed makes you stronger.

No comments: