Friday 13 March 2009

An intresting start overall, almost life changing


Simply stunning


To grow in life once must first experience and then through reaction change to develop or in some instances regress, dependant upon the experience and the metal of the person.

To state I have denied my true self for years is an understatement, I claim no educational glory, I cite no physical wonder or insight beyond any other ordinary man, but I know I have denied myself being me and for many reasons.

But some things are worth a wait, not that the world would not have been ready for me, but certainly I was not quite ready to unleash upon the world, like all good metal it takes time to temper to what we require.

As such the journey of my life was to understate 'held up' somewhat, death itself has a habit of pausing multiple things, keeping its company so young indeed paused the development of the true me.

Throw in adaptation and devolution to the level of my Schools bestial peers and the ability to thus survive as such it is no small wonder that locating the genuine me among the multiple developed survivalist persona's has been a difficult feat.

How does one recognise the genuine self? It is the single moment of being when everything from one's demeanour, empowerment and even the speech fit like a glove, the very physical being we find ourselves 'radiating' from within is indeed the oldest of friends and once rediscovered is then held tight and unending like a lover, the embrace of self discovery, the meeting of two halves?

Indeed I estimate I actually was always there beneath the surface, the arrogance simply a manifestation of confidence as of yet unrefined the burst of Neanderthal aggression simply power in personality to be contained correctly yes self discovery is interesting to state the obvious.

And so where am I to date, well I plod on slowly through each course believing as much as I can that I will do my best and see what happens.

My political Ambition grows as I naturally through predatory instinct evaluate those in a peer position and find them adequate but something I believe I can better.

If all comes to fruition I stand to become the one thing my natural enemy of the apologist White liberal who sells out Britain because they know no better, yes welcome the angry white man, or is it now the tempered strong powerful white man? Who knows but assure thyself from this comes change, for all around.

For it should be so as god is my witness I shall defend the one true faith where others charged with that duty have neglected, I shall seek to do my best for God, Queen and Country as I was to understand my secondary duty was to be, and I shall see punished by means and ways as yet undefined all those who seek to and with contempt destroy the previous in my life, my Britain and my world.

For even good lady Justice carries the balance and the sword, no good is such things without power to make it so and power I shall achieve because through it I will become that which I was destined to be.

And we then come from the future back to the here and now it is good to report that to date all I have planned is coming to fruition and in many instances more than I could have expected. Shockingly it is amazing what one can do if one can just think and therein lies the potential for me.

updates as and when, I may not ever be the greatest mathematician or excel at anything academic, but I will one day be judged on how my mind lead me to the end of my plan, and I shall not be found lacking.

Onwards, Upwards and to the very top we must go

No comments: