Saturday 19 September 2009

One year ago on the 17th


My angel sent by god and then returned a whole year ago, lucky am I to have had an angel for even that small amount of time.


Yes one year ago on the 17th my little man past from this world, my pain is no less, just dulled with time. I miss him and my Jazz seemingly more and more each and every day.

However I still have my other babies and they bring me nothing but love, delight and friendship. I am indeed blessed to have had my Sweep and cannot forget that.


Other news I currently am beginning my level 2 BSL. My Diploma in teaching (DTLLS) begins on the 25th. My French begins the end of the month and I am at the first assignment for my CIH certificate in housing.

There seems to be no stopping me

Onwards, upwards with my God in my heart!

No comments: