Saturday 4 December 2010

A long over due update


Me at work with the Ambulance for St John

It seems as though an eternity has passed since my last post.

In that time I have returned to full time work as a teacher, and have a second job working for my local councillor.

I also still continue my active voluntary roles that have seen me garner promotion within St John and confirm a £500 grant for the BSL group I manage.

I also have my own official small business, something I always dreamed of. Not a massive turn over but enough pin money to keep me content.

The education continues and I find satisfaction in continually knowing I am self improving and take great pleasure by stating that I have inspired other family members to do likewise.

I pain still for those that have gone but have through such loss returned fully to my own beloved belief system.

The future is of note, I have just secured a place as a board member back on Stevenage Homes and plan yet more education regarding housing to fully cement my position.

I can also sadly update that I have been blighted and failed again by the medical profession, since an immunisation I have been left weaked, fatigued and generally of poor health.

This naturally has been a bitter blow, however I fight on now aware for a second time I must rebuild my own body painstakingly.

All then not bad for a disabled 40 year old from Hertfordshire.


Onwards indeed.................................................

No comments: